Saturday, July 16, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog...

Blogging.

A staple, as it seems, in modern society today. People really do using blogging for EVERYTHING from cooking to beauty, cars to books, music to science, and my all time personal favorite- nothing. People can really create 'virtual smog' as I like to put it on the ol' WWW. Is this a bad thing? I really can't be a good judge, seeing as I am the one writing my first blog... about blogging.

But I digress.

First of all- Hiya! This is my first blog if you haven't already guessed it and I'm hoping to make something out of it. I think even if you can't openly admit it, everyone loves to rant, rave, and occasionally get noticed for it. And lets be honest, it can be a lot easier to sit behind a screen and bleed your heart out to strangers than it is to deal with the drama of people forcing opinions on you in your own personal space. Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid to say what needs to be said in front of the people that need to hear it, but I also have at least an ounce of tact and know that sometimes my opinion need not be heard. Plus I try not to associate with people that make me furiously opinionated on a regular basis, so I don't always get to rant to the ones that should be listening...
Wait- am I ranting about ranting?

This blogging thing is proving interesting.
I guess what I'm REALLY trying to say is that I can only hope that something I say will inspire something in another being- maybe laughter, maybe fury? Who knows.

What should I blog about next...?

Sleep well and Write ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment